Due Date Calculator
Am I Pregnant Quiz

Click below to send your question to Dr. Amy.

Keep in mind that you may be able to find the answers to your question by searching the Ask Dr. Amy Archive below the ad.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Repeated miscarriages

My wife and I has been trying to have a baby for the past few years. Unfortunately, we been unable to achieve that precious gold as yet. My wife has had 4 miscarriage now and all of them have been 8 weeks or less. We have done few tests and doctors cannot find anything wrong. There must be something wrong for some one to have 4 miscarriage, so I am asking you if you could recomend us to a specialist for some advise.

Many thanks,

Dear Gayon,

You are right. Having 4 miscarriages means that there is a problem. You and your wife need to see an infertility specialist. An infertility specialist is also an expert in repeated miscarriages. He or she can order the correct tests, diagnose the problem, and recommend the appropriate treatment.

On the Links page of this website (www.askdramy.com/links.html) , you can find out how to locate an infertility specialist in your area.

Good luck!



Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter